Bad Cahill’s Barbershop will be opened for business on Tuesday, June 2nd.
In accordance with Phase One Reopening Guidelines, there will be a few changes made in order for the shop to remain open.
- Bad Cahill’s Barbershop NO WALKINS policy will be strictly enforced, with no exceptions.
Please call 503-292-1120 to schedule your appointment.
- Curt or his wife/acting receptionist will be contacting you prior to your appointments to ask required health screening questions.
- You will be required to wear a facemask.
- You will be asked to sign in to your appointment, providing contact information to be used in the event of possible exposure.
- Only one client will be allowed in the shop at a time (children may have one guardian accompany them). Please wait in your car for your appointment and do not enter the barbershop prior to that time.
- You will be asked to wash your hands prior to your appointment and again prior to leaving.
- We will be allowing extra time between appointments for cleaning and disinfecting.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we all work to keep each other safe as our businesses, counties, and states begin to function again.
We look forward to seeing all your shaggy heads soon!